Cupid and me (Second Act)
(Cupid comes to a deserted place where there are caverns, caves, formed by rocks. You thirsty, hungry and ... is furious.)
Cupid (the screaming) - Damn! Who sends me my ball to give the crazy insane? What am I doing here? Instead of being quiet I have to come here! By the middle of nowhere !!!!! To find what?
(In one of the caves comes a woman, grab some rocks and starts throwing Cupid.)
Monica Lewinsky: - Silence! Shut up and identify yourself right now!
(Cupid is about women)
Cupid - Sorry, did not know there was someone here ... you are so like a. ..
Monica Lewinsky: - Am. The very Monica Lewinsky. And you know it. (resentfully) I can not believe that at last I have before me ...¡¡ Useless! .. Ruined my life, made me fall in love with that stupid, they just had a little problem threw me like I was a dog ...
Cupid - Monica, excuse me ... sometimes these things happen ... please tell me how I can amend my mistake ... (Surprised) How about doing here ...? A woman as beautiful as you ... I was always a fan of yours ...
Monica Lewinsky: (thoughtful) - The turns of life ...
(llorisqueando out of the cave man ...)
Monica Lewinsky: - Back to sleep Bin ... Please get a grip ... have visitors ....
Cupid (extends his hand to bin Laden, appearing ) - I'm cupid, happy
Monica Lewinsky: - He's Bin Laden ... does not talk much, is depressed and the situation worsens daily. Unbelievable.
(Bin Laden is still crying and then return to the cave)
Cupid - they do not understand here ... Is there someone else?
Monica Lewinsky: - Yes, come with me.
(They enter the cave .... There is a man with straitjacket)
Cupid - Bush! Why are you here? and thus, tied ...
Bin Laden: "Well, I think it's time for you to answer a few questions ... (He pulls a bin Laden mask and shows his true identity: Monica Lewinsky)
Cupid - (Surprised, stunned) Ppppee, peee, but ... if you are Monica ... Who is she?!
(The person who had the Monica Lewinsky mask take it off and it appears Bush. Va and unleashed the Bush false, which removes the mask and Bin Laden)
Monica Lewinsky: - Quiet fat, is for safety nothing more .... Now that you know our true identities will have to work with us o. .. (he makes a sign of bin Laden, who pulls a gun from his coat and pointing to Cupid) Cupid
: (nervous, scared) Ehh, no no, put the gun down, it is not necessary ... I do everything I say ...
Bush: (drama) - I'm so glad to hear those words! I suffered for so long (sobbing) waited so long for this moment ... I love so many things out of spite ... and now fate brings me to the right person. I felizzz! A glimmer of hope shines in my heart yearning ...
Monica Lewinsky: - Shut up please do not be a clown ... das shame ... (A Cupid) I will explain everything so well understood and do not ever go wrong ... The way it is. When Clinton bastard left me, I came out here to plan a large-scale retaliation. So I met Bin Laden, who introduced me to some friends founded Al-Qaeda ... and we plot the attacks that you already know, plus several more that suspended for various reasons. In my stay in Casablanca, I agreed to relevant information, so I was not a difficult task ... And of course Bush is also a member of Al Qaeda, as The Fish , Chavez, Obama, Mirtha Legrand, Mayor, President of British Petroleum, the owner of ComikSur , Lita Lazzari, Neuron Bipolar ... among others.
Cupid (does not understand anything ... you are scared and shocked) - Y. .. What do I need? Monica Lewinsky
: - Well ... things between us were going well, until Bush appeared. He's long love, love "impossible" and complex ... You can imagine ... We try to solve ... but we could not do anything ...
Cupid - I understand ... I then want a Bush with his love .... okay, I can. From the beginning of time that was my mission ... And who is the lady in question? Monica Lewinsky
: - No no, not a lady. This is a former president ... Carlos Menem. Did you know? Cupid
: - If yes, well ... ehh I will work regardless. If I may, I send a fax ... Is there some booth around here?
Monica Lewinsky: -Si, 300 meters to the east. Do not delay. And do not try to flee, not make it.
(Cupid goes to the booth and send a fax to the writer. The writer is with the hobos, very entertaining and full fire guitar playing, when you receive the fax. He reads, thinks a moment, grab a phone and called Cupid .)
Screenwriter: - Cupid, very good news that you have. I went ahead with the original plan. Do whatever you say, but convince them to join you this far. With such characters, I guess we'll have a good story. Cupid Okay, well, congratulations.
Linyera 2 - Dale, precious hurry. Leave that phone Come and sing you one of Silvio Rodriguez ...
Screenwriter: - I have to cut, keep me informed please. (Al Linyera 2) -I go with Robert, I hope I look for another wine ...
(To be continued ..)
0 comments:
Post a Comment