Cupid and I (first act)
Cupid - What are you looking? You never saw one being destroyed by the weight of history? You never saw a sick old man, fat and over? Huh? Go away.
Screenwriter: (feliz. .. wandered the world aimlessly looking for something to write and finds ...) - Cupid! Could recognize these arrows even with eyes closed ... What makes here? The world is falling apart, and you, the god of love, sitting here complaining ...
Cupid - And what does that do? I have overcome, have destroyed me, destroyed love, life, world, the environment ... (crying uncontrollably, find a bottle from the mess that surrounds him and begins to take ...) .
Screenwriter: - Well, well, all this has to have a solution ... (he takes the bottle and throws) have to put good vibes to life ... good face on things ... Be optimistic, living with joy ...
Cupid - (She wipes tears ... Annoyed and ironic) Claaaro Ay! We must put a good face! What I did not realize before?! Everything has a solution! (angry) You know what? Go, go, go to the corner to see if it rains or if you find the solution, then comes and tells me ... (Shouting) Loooocaaa! Just what I needed, a crazy mad bothering in my last days of life ... Get out of here, LOOOOCAAAA!
Linyera1: (waking and crying) - Shhh! ehhh, no one respects the dream of decent people! Lady, you do not see that we are resting ...
Linyera2 - And this mine who is? Another is to claim more than anything gil Cupid ...
Linyera 1: (died laughing) -Lady! If you come to claim anything inform you that the warranty expired long ago the arrows of the "angel."
Cupid (annoyed) - Enough of this old fool I do not know ...
Screenwriter: (Offended and losing patience ...) - Well, see, see ... jiffy. Any old fool ... I am a WRITER. I can write this story, which comes out bad and boring. Why I'm here, looking for interesting characters to see if I hit a ... (fantasize) and won some prize, or at least a mango, or maybe a new blog follower ... or prestige or fame ...
Linyera 2: (laughing) And it comes right here, to look at this old drunk ... "Interesting person" (dives to the floor and rolls of laughter)
Linyera 1: (tempted, trying to keep a straight) - Do not get me wrong, is not it, but why not seek "other" interesting character ... I do not know ... look at puebloinédito , there is full ... or see if a Fort interests you do not know ... contact him to Bill Gates, Lazzari Lita ...
Cupid (irritated) - There is!, Go, go just to find someone else and let me alone!
Screenwriter: (angry) - Look how alive they are! But no thanks, I already know what I want, and if not for good then it will be for bad. (Authoritarian) screenwriter Here I am, and here is what I say ... Is that clear, or is it drawing? ... So my dear Cupid, now it's going to take a bath and clean clothing. When ready, grab your items and work with me. (Cupid is looking, among shocked and scared) I NOW! ...
(Cupid goes, protesting and in high dudgeon. Soon becomes bathed, combed, perfumed and with a completely white coat.)
Screenwriter: (Looks surprised) - Okay, this is the plan: you're going to travel the world, every corner of the world , to find all people who disagree with this way of life. As the meetings, you will be convinced to join you. Then you bring here, we organize and do a revolution, revolt, or at least do some brothel in the midst of this great boredom ... I urgently need new characters to give an interesting twist to this snafu, you know? It's simple, you can do it, do it ...
Cupid (trying to resign) - You're crazier than I thought ...
Screenwriter: (interrupts) -Crazy or not, remember you are under my strict orders, gee. Leave that old attitude of complaining and go now to fulfill its mission!.
(Cupid angry, furious, protesting screams, begins its journey.)
(To be continued ..)
0 comments:
Post a Comment