friend lunar, solar Friend ... amigaaa, amigooo
Marciano: Huy, And that noise? Where next?
who is always on the Moon: From the Earth, can not you see? They are all celebrating the day of the friend ... ahem, ahem ... in honor of me, obviously!
Marciano: (sarcastically) Juaaaaaa! Yeah, in honor of when "they" trampled you jajaa humans, nothing more friendly than that jua!
who is always on the Moon: (offended) Envious.
One hanging on a tag colors: Ayy no! Every year the same! (Look at Mars and who is always on the Moon) please stop arguing
Another hung a cloud of colors: Yes, please we ask ... be good girl.
Marciano: began the Moon ... Ego is too big ...
who is always on the Moon: EGO At least I have no other ... beings of the galaxy sub only serve to inspire some original films of science fiction ..
Marciano: That desire to break into pieces with my insufferable lunatic destructive weapons! He said that is the day of his friend and does not give, but ....
(Spend a super modern ship which is approaching the scene)
One hanging on a tag colors: Look! Is not the Planet Express ship? I seemed to see Leela and Fry ... Another
hung a cloud of colors: ... I do not think the hands should be up filming the new season ...
(From Nave ...)
Icarus: I, Icarus. (He leans out the window of the nave, is fully clothed in a suit of asbestos double) was saved from death and all the while I was researching new materials resistant to high temperatures. Finally I got the phone Fashion Edna and I made this outfit ... (out of the ship, and gives a little walk to show)
One hanging on a tag colors: (secretly) And who is this? Another
hung a cloud of colors: (replied quietly) I think it's one that was flying wings to reach the sun ... a madman ...
Marciano: (annoyed) Full Carton! About that there was no huge egos ...
who is always on the Moon: (with false politeness) Icarus ... so long ... How lucky you are well ... What are you doing here? ..
Icarus: I come to claim what is mine, since I am the first human to leave Earth's atmosphere and I went to any planetucho nor even a simple "satellite" .. but I went into the Light. (proudly) With courage I turned toward the sun, and after many years I get to it. So I want to be held the day of a friend after my arrival at the Sun Also, friends are like the sun light the way, bring joy and warmth to life, y. .. but not see them, are always ...
One hanging on a tag colors: Well ... after so many years might have reinforced a discourse more ... developed mmm ... And it's not predictable and full of corny cliches. Another
hung a cloud of colors: Si ... mmmm (excited) is pretty cheesy ... but (glazed eyes) ... excites me (weeps with emotion ...)
One hanging on a tag colors: Noo, please do not cry, I beg you ... It will fill all the water and then no more we took off to NASA's ... please ... Another
hung a cloud of colors, I can not help (cries and cries)
One hanging on a tag colors: (shouts) Curtain please! Urgent! Down the curtain!
(Slowly down a black curtain decorated with bright stars, which reads as follows)
HAPPY FRIEND, FRIEND ...
THANKS FOR HAPPY WITH MY HEART AND GET YOUR GOOD WAVE THAT THE UNIVERSE EVER BE A BETTER PLACE
ET: (below-the-scenes looks) Y-by-not-celebrating-the-day- that-I-got-a-la-land? (out Icarus covers her mouth and carries it behind the curtain ...)
Writer - Zafa?
Entertainment Critic: .... ..... ..... (away)
Screenwriter: Happy day to all my friends and friends, in my heart ... I love them and those who are far away ... damn I miss them!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment