Friday, March 27, 2009

Kind Hair Does Teyana Taylor Use



here is the second excellent article published on the blog "Bri"
http://mamiregia.blogspot.com/2008/12/todos-somos-lydia-cacho.html
" That why I admire? Here is one of many reasons ....

Cacho ANSWER: GO OR STAY IN MEXICO? I have received hundreds of emails, some ask me to leave the country and tell me that I stay, I will not crack, I'm not alone. I read them all, and I have the time to respond to each person who took the time to write, to share their concerns or their own experiences with the Mexican justice system. I write

parent families or children who were kidnapped, some killed, some survivors of criminal ambition. Women and men looking anxiously to their children or children taken away by "kidnappers" in a park or corner of Mexico. Write me angry housewives, businessmen who confess not having my courage, but be supportive, writing me fourteen years girls who do not understand, nor want to understand human cruelty. I write family members, lawyers, friends of hundreds of victims of pedophiles across the country .

of a child in a school violated the Legionaries of Christ, of a girl raped by her grandfather, three little abused by a politician. I write friends and childhood friends who lost track of them, unknown to Barcelona, \u200b\u200bMadrid, Berlin, Italy, Portugal, Dublín.Compatriotas Tijuana, Torreon, Nuevo León.

Nuns raining saving emails girls in La Merced, the band kids who think I'm "an old, any mother." Post my nephew Leo Santiago that his 12 years in the country found that there is a Supreme Court and who is indignant because the judges that they can not see what "A Mexican child does understand: a governor helped protect a pedophile and tortured so Lydia Cacho. "I get an email from my friend Itzel, who tells me she does not have my courage. And here the answer that you need to be brave to know fear, and the world would be much better if there were less brave and more people happy and peaceful.

I'm not, not going anywhere but forward, to clarify it all. Because we lose in court but we won the right to claim journalism, our right to know the truth, to rescue the honesty, solidarity and culture of our human rights applied. I do not stay in Mexico for being brave, I stay out of dignity. Already we have taken enough millions of Mexicans.

I, Lydia Cacho, a politico-business mafia, criminals do not give my freedom or my right to be near my love and I amistades.No gift or a nightmare in his name, but I give my anger my inner peace I give them no power to drive away but knowing men and women whose spirit is small.

Every year 400 thousand people are fleeing Mexico expelled by poverty, violence and corruption. We can not continue adding our Mexican exile. Respect those who choose to go out and change your life, leave the country is an act of courage. We are millions who dream of a different country, so I know, as you write me, I'm not alone. To paraphrase the great poet Eliseo Alberto, mate loving gaze:

"If a moment is enough to die, what will not be enough to change." They, the corrupt and evil are actually very few. We, we, however, we remain most, so do not lose hope that Mexico could change. And just in case, I'm here to celebrate.

A MINUTE IF ENOUGH TO DIE, YOU WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO CHANGE

0 comments:

Post a Comment