Tuesday, May 8, 2007

What Hapend With Kelly Family

Another video. .. Pensares and feelings

Hi everyone!

The truth I have walked almost no time and no mood to give life to this thing, my life is like a sine wave (using vocabulary xD college algebra!), Ie, ranging from top to bottom constantly.

To make kind of "intermediate" between the last letter and I hope to develop here a little longer (hopefully), let the video of a song that I had re stuck recent times, and not only for music but also (And even) by the video itself.

The truth is that I saw it and was speechless. Had rarely been so entranced at that level with a female figure, simply, to me, is unbeatable. Behold

men (and women if they want, too) to the maximum muse to the abdomen perfect (and that having a child) and round and round that figure at every turn that leaves me breathless: the thin brunette Lorena Capetillo and De Saloon video for her song "Hold", second single of the same name.

Greetings readers, hopefully soon have new around here.
the meantime, newly opened my Fotolog: www.fotolog.com/the_coldplayer77

De Saloon Abrazame

Hold (2007)

0 comments:

Post a Comment