Friday, May 11, 2007

Scorpio Man Kind Does He Like Me

Gallery Environment

I declare a being influenced. I declare to finally realize the impossibility of man to live for himself, to be airtight, undeterred, incorruptible. There is so much to what we are exposed and, therefore, affects, which is simply an illusion to believe in a reflective and introverted life forever.

I thought, but with the passage of time I could not help perceiving involuntary jerks blows and gives me a good theme that conveys energy (such as "Better" by Regina Spektor) movie images that go to my head to the post of a cold and beautiful autumn day, or that weight from one moment to another position (which is able to bring down the whole day) after "that" girl did not even look after passing by.

Sound, environment, girl. Really nothing physical, nothing special, but these influences, in turn, are each. Contradictory, no? Self "or even the rest?

Conclusion: each forging their own "system of influences." Of course, we are distinctly likely face the same situation.
We

everything and nothing in common at a time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment