Saturday, March 10, 2007

Nuon Cr2025 Battery Walmart




I from this humble site, make a call to each and every one of those who contribute (contributed) to make every sentence, every word has been losing its essence and their content. Each time you run into more empty talk without substance, without application to practice, with words to the wind far from what actually happens. Reasons be in excess, to spread words right and left but in the end, despite the many, not measured or taken into account that it indiscriminately suffer a kind of "defamation": that is, words are increasingly taken into account and that costs a lot of what you are saying is give you a full credit.

For example, the famous "I love you." And of course, sounds very nice. But is it real? Many times I've wondered myself. As I put above, I happen often, unfortunately, that I say and I say but really do not measure the weight of the famous fracesita. And I get to the next point: the question come, first term self. But the other questions also, and this brings two things: first, the aforementioned "defamation" of the sentence, and moreover, the loss of credibility in the person says. As can be seen, the damage is caused "jumps everywhere."

Do you have fear of not wanting to follow him? Do you have many problems, saying "I love you" to anyone, look at each of them a fee to feel wanted? Do you believe that this "league" more easily?


Now the idea is not to "dominate the heart of reason": if you think you feel something, and express trust that, but just as there are few laps to give him (from experience). Too bad that this responsibility must be taken many times to repress the people, and so many thoughts and feelings are not known.


Therefore, the message for posterity: always do so responsibly.


I think I sounded a warning of alcohol ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment