A gem ... New blog
Hi everyone!
Well, a while ago that this is not much new, except the announcement of the new blog, but I tell them I'm working on something and hopefully come out soon, because I entered my despair when I see that this is so neglected.
the meantime I leave you with a video of my absolute devotion, and a long sought and could not find it for copyright issues on YouTube and stuff.
is the presentation of my favorite band, Muse, at the MTV Europe Music Awards 2006 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Note the appearance of lasers, the environment and atmosphere that is created.
The resolution is not the best, but what goes.
Soon a new letter, greetings.
Edit: Because removed the video (again) for reasons of copyright, which is also put another gem. Topic
unpublished Moby, detached from their greatest hits album 'Go: The Very Best Of Moby, and special guest Debbie Harry of Blondie.
"New York, New York."
Enjoy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment