Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thinkcentre 8215 Jeu Drivers

And you do not you go out?

Dime ...


you think to see these people?
are human beings.


Like you.


like me.


They have been unlucky.

But they are human beings.
With the right to housing.


A decent work.


To life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness


But better not look.


Perhaps, if you do not see them disappear.


Maybe not really.


Perhaps only are decorated.


you believe it?


No?

I do not believe it.













SO I WILL LEAVE ON FRIDAY TO THE STREETS, TO COMPLAIN, TO SAY THAT I'M TIRED OF INHUMAN WORLD, TO SAY THAT I'M TIRED OF LOOKING THE OTHER SIDE, A TELL THE GOVERNMENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.
FOR THEM, FOR THEY ALSO GOING TO GO TO COMPLAIN.
(Thanks to photographers, if anyone wants to withdraw a photo rights Copyright saying so in the comments)

0 comments:

Post a Comment