Thursday, February 17, 2011

Describe Parts Of A Car

on "state of distress" a reflection that I did yesterday

We are not an organization. We are not a party. We are not a union. We are ordinary people. Each one with his ideology. Each one with his culture. But we agree that what we do not like now. And do not talk about PP and PSOE. I mean a political system that is only interested in my vote every four years. I speak of a social system where if you lose employment, housing and financial aid are just collateral damage. I do not want laws. Do not want this to be politicized. I want to protest to remember that we the people, have the power. I want to hear. Maybe we do not agree on solutions, but we agreed that we want to change things. And I personally want more direct democracy more participatory. The Web has opened a new world. We can make ourselves heard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment