Monday, September 20, 2010

Loud Squeal On A Performa Maytag Washer

versus the Infinite

Will I or stay? I bite the forbidden fruit "or I resist? Do I speak or corn? Would you say or not say? Do I think or act? "I insist and desist? Questions or respond? "Watches or eternity? "I obey or rebel? Am I the rules or that my desire is law? A piece of land or infinite? Did Adam and a piece of land in Eden or the infinite bare and free to me? Do you know or unexpected?
Paradise "or freedom?
Paradise "or freedom?
Paradise "or freedom?
Paradise "and freedom?
"Paradise is freedom?
Freedom, freedom, liberty, freedom, liberty, freedom, liberty, freedom, freedom ...
And then drugged by the ripple effects of that word, of that mantra irresistible bite the forbidden fruit. Lost paradise, I make myself and finally embrace freedom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment