My deepest desires III
My delusions of grandeur could not be fully realized without being able to corner the universal monopoly of Knowledge.
want to know everything, everything, everything, everything ... Get more answers Paper Petete Gordo. I know, for example, what you eat, what to think, where you were, what time you come, if you work or study, that sign you are, what you think of global warming?
I want to know once and for all whether it was first the chicken or the egg.
I want to be possessed of universal knowledge. Not only have all the answers, but also know all the questions that were raised living beings in the universe since before the Big Bang until today.
I refute all theories, beginning with the Big Bang. I want to come to the scientists, scholars, philosophers, gurus from around the world to surrender to my wise foot, calling for even is a miserable drop of my infinite wisdom.
want knowledge to be transferred, by some method that will surely develop know-from all the brains in the world to me. I want Wikipedia to be a living.
To begin with anyone, wave, I briefly explained the formula that so famous that generally accompanies the photo of one Einstein?
0 comments:
Post a Comment