Thursday, November 19, 2009

Delete All Recordings On Uverse

My last wish

If these were my last moments of life, I would like to grant me one last wish. Surely that would grant as to the worldwide death wields a sober and almost unconditional respect.
My last wish would then immortality. But not that immortality vampire who has returned to fashion, but an immortality without conditions, pure, clean, no blood and no violence.
To keep my body fit so that it lasts me and working conditions for the rest of the times, give vent to my unstoppable momentum and happy and unhurried walk all day. Feed me fruit and chocolate.
To keep my mind in good way last me and working conditions for the rest of time I devote to talk to everybody who gets in my way. This habit of wanting more impossible things, keep my spirit in a position to always seek out something more than fruit, chocolates and people. By the way I would walk a little more.
To achieve immortality is to keep looking ... and be lucky to ever grant you one wish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment