Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Import Macgregor Yachts

More of my "weird music" says

One month without news and I am almost pathologically guilty for having this site, aparententemente overlooked. Not so. Happens that is not observable, of course, but at least I visit daily to see if any new post or a special promised me to be (yes ma'am Espindola, you will. Still hope). Again today
not write at length. I am in a time of relative emotional stability, I'm doing too well academically and some wonder how a "lack of problems." But, if there were a fan of my writing, I say that something is coming soon, just give me the time I psych, which I could not do this month.

Come to the point ...

"More of my weird music" ... it is. About a month ago and more were presented with a bit of my musical tastes low profile, and the subject Muse Stockholm Syndrome (now not so: the band has two tracks circulating in Rock and Pop, which has thrilled me) and this time is the turn of a band, I think, on this side of the world few of us are lucky enough to meet her.

His name is The Arcade Fire, from Montreal, Canada. A band too peculiar, endowed with great talent, great people and a great orchestra, plus a huge dose of theatricality, as seen in the video below.

sublime will know what, maybe not in this work of art, but for sure if they will dare to find out more about these Canadians and explore the sounds of feelings and passions.

pass I leave a couple of links Super 45 (independent music site, down in my links), which corresponds to an article about what they talked a little higher: the sublime.

Column on the album "Funeral" The Arcade Fire Review
album "Funeral" The Arcade Fire

Now, without further ado (I think anyway I wrote more than budgeted)

The Arcade Fire, Neighborhood # 2 (Laika) Enjoy

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment