"A Rush of Blood to the Head" is the name of the second album by Coldplay, one of my favorite bands, in fact, my nick it denotes. This compact is among the favorites of my club. For those who do not know, literal translation to the English language is "A rush of blood to the head" (...) A blast ... to the head ... of course, something like this happened more or less on Tuesday to find her, unexpectedly, to me. Worth pointing out, of course, the difference: this time there was a rush of blood, exactly, but rather ideas, occurrences, assumptions, fictions and the like.
some time this girl and I was attracted in principle to their being, and mainly, his gaze always unsatisfied. Fine features, overwhelming elegance, much of it from there could not say.
Humanist, but for real, my first approach to it, despite having been indirect, went to see it in black and white, ready for mime performance. Shooting happened and I noticed his departure. I could not see his act, we were not allowed, so the flag was made of dressing at that time of "Gallic" art, which had already left the scene with my course. As I said, was in the hall, talking with a buddy and a couple of teachers when the mime happened and I did ask one of the teachers (Some confidence) for it, more specifically, his name stayed with me, and his friend, until the day of our first direct encounter.
few months have already passed on that occasion. Many things have happened, stories are ending, so the case will start writing new ones. This is how it emerged, somewhat unexpectedly, as to what has brought me despite its recent start and how it has started, although I saw, so true, that would be imminent.
Tuesday afternoon, take the bus that takes me home. Was half full, as several came up behind me, I sat in the window seat of two books that were and waited for the bus began its march. Others who came up behind me continued his march towards rear seats and between those currency, very close: I could say that at one point he hesitated to sit next to me, but then surely did. The last of the types of Liceo that went up at the bus stop handing out tickets to fellow institution: I gave two to me, mine and she . I gave it, said a brief "thank you" and there began a new history: an atmosphere of incompleteness was in the air, a smile and a wave in my face denote such a state. The opportunity to write the first line was, but I did not take: I was unable to guide word, and as soon as I know, I chose to resign, I settled the headphones (again with me as usual) and I turned on the theme of the day. Anyway, I could not have spoken, but would not mean anything, it was clear that an opportunity like that, with the "atmosphere" would not be special again, so I remembered a story about a good friend and I thought all the way to our drop in to write on paper first, to engage at least a written conversation. The original idea gave way to a simpler one, also taken from an anecdote, this time, a companion, my mail on paper. So I did. He took it immediately, and I got off the bus thinking about my somewhat impulsive action, which was sure that I regret. After waiting an eternal afternoon resigned myself to not see the window of Messenger appear indicating when someone adds, took millions of conclusions but did not want to give more validity to any without waiting for your reaction. Wednesday
rare. I arrived very urged, almost not wanting to see. Somehow a my opinion prevailed, that of his selflessness, and did not know which side to face her. As the day wore on my conclusion was pulverized, followed me with his eyes all the time looking for the chance to break the silence almost eternal. The end of that strange day came with its appealing look and smile, then not divisible until yesterday.
decision Thursday. I feared that my lack of interest may have dissipated, which for my taste, did not happen. That day was determined to get me all shyness or repairs that had to approach a time and see what had caused the reaction on Tuesday. A conversation she had with my godmother was the perfect way to go to accomplish my goal: stay on leave together. At the exit, under a torrential rain, he had long cherished the opportunity, at least for me. The event exceeded my expectations by far, its seriousness, its goals, safety and ease of expression made it perfect. With the rain on our heads we parted on the passage home Silvia, as today, one day modeled as yesterday, except for rain, of course.
Above said "I got off the bus thinking about my somewhat impulsive action, which was sure that I do not regret" . With regard to repentance I've always had one sentence: "Time will tell" , but lately I've seen with some resentment, because I do not favored, however, this new history has begun to perfection, and had a good start, hopefully Have a good development, a great climax and an even better outcome. This time, for good, says time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment