Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Registery Machanic Liceence Name

Benedict XVI

The truth is that I do not like the Church. Every time I read as the Church says about morals, abortion, condoms, gay marriage ,.... send me want to be silent, as did they, as a democrat but I understand that is their right. And I remain silent.

I "have a right to their religion, their ideology

But then I read this:

http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/902158/0/papa/navidad/pobres/

"The Pope will have lunch this Christmas with a number of poor in the Vatican"
And imagine all those fucking meapilas to demonstrate against abortion thinking "that good, that man is the pope"
And I remember a fragment of the New Testament, Jesus' alleged words "Go and sell that thou hast, and give the poor and you will have treasure in heaven. then come, follow me. "

And I realize that they are hypocrites who preach one thing and do another, who do not practice what they say, that apply a moral to them and another for us.

Fucking hypocrites, liars, despicable, disgusting sacks of shit ....

think that feeding one day a year, among countless works of art, a small group of poor people have accomplished?

Jesus owned nothing, shared fish and bread and you keep and guard wealth in your name, actions, works of art, Banca Ambrosiana, real estate ...

Ye follow the work of Jesus but I want to impose as I behave.

is assumed that your founder was the son of a carpenter, who owned nothing, who fed the hungry, drink to the thirsty ....

You are the Church from the Vatican and Opus Dei.
The Church is against condom use in Africa, but AIDS is a pandemic.
The Church protects pedophile priests while saying the children go to hell for masturbating.
The Church does not condemn Hitler and if it did to Galileo.
The Church that keeps women in the background, cleaning, at a disadvantage.
The church that will feed a group of poor people a day instead of selling all his property to do what founder preached.

As Jesus would say: "'Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you are like whitewashed tombs, which outwardly appear beautiful, but are within full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness! Also you, outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. "

And, as your representative, you, Benedict XVI, I named Asshole of the Day


0 comments:

Post a Comment