All abusers: you assholes!
Today is a day against violence género.Así to you all, abusers, I dub the asshole of the day, I see you as what you are, abject beings, empty, stupid, frustrated, orangutans intellectuals who suplís ; your shortcomings abuse others.
and usually are.
Someone argued that instead of using violence to intimidate his family, the physical and / or not a person psychologically. Not a human being. Is a rest of the past, an evolutionary tara is defective genetic material. It's crap that talks and walks and hits, but shit after all.
I will make no attempt at humor on you. Not what you deserve. Only way you deserve my contempt, my deepest revulsion ... makes me gag to think that I am of the same species as you.
And all you women that Callais, you say "nothing happens" excuse me thinking it was your fault, pamper him that "he had a bad day ... . you learn to say enough is enough.
Today I am a woman. As you ....
PS: For the record I am against the concept of gender violence, I do not think there is violence, I think there is a violence against the weak, which is a broader concept, and against which had to fight. ... a society that saw us all equal, whether you're a "woman, brown, spic, fat, gay or dumb class" would be a society without violence, no racism, no sexism ... no stupid isms that are dedicated to bring others to offset their own weaknesses, all live better.
0 comments:
Post a Comment