Saturday, October 9, 2010

Mythology Allusions In Romeo And Juliet

pick

Decímelo again deletrealo explain us because they do not understand. I want it written on paper to bring me a mail carrier. I want to open an envelope. White as far as possible, stamped envelope. And slowly read a letter from you. If you tell me that NO decimelo writing deletrealo. On paper. After reading your letter telling me that I'm NOT going to elect a beautiful paper. And a white envelope. And I will copy over your data in the sender. Then I'll write you a letter. Brief. Again asking you to tell me. Deletrealo. And explain it because I do not understand. I'm going to write. And I'll fold the paper neatly. And I'll seal the envelope and stamps hit. I'm bringing the mail. I will wait patiently at home the response. If you're going to say NO decimelo again deletrealo. On paper. Writing. Roberto

0 comments:

Post a Comment