(almost) deadly
I'm bored. I slowly slid into a lethargy of mind and body that looks nothing like the rest. Boredom begins to wrap like a spider web with slimy, sticky. I freezes, it blows my mind, cancel my senses. There is no pain, no pleasure, no feelings, no strength, no desire ... Numb I give myself to this state of nothingness. Boredom, as a hungry and insatiable spider catches me, imprison me. Without that I can do anything I hung on his huge canvas and leave me there, as reserve food. And not me, but now I'm just a prisoner in a huge network. I am not alone, the network is full of beings that are no longer. In a brief, perhaps the last moment of lucidity, I try to find a solution. But it's late, and there is no exit or antidote. My mind is empty and filled with the amorphous slime hopelessly paralyzed me. My mind, my body, my actions, I do not belong. Nothing makes sense. The same gives life to death. I surrender to the collective destiny. No longer run times, but glide over the network without end or beginning and get stuck, detained. The spider weaves the fabric of eternity.
0 comments:
Post a Comment