the line of least resistance =)
In an act of simplicity, and seeking to rescue the essential (??!!) just include "What is left of my mind" in "Pecesypescaditos", eliminating forever "What plenty of my mind "
It's all here ... =)
also be noted that I made some small but nice change. In principle, I added several links quichicientos, other blogs or pages selected =) I recommend is ... There is almost something for everyone ...=)
other hand, I founded my own Fan Club. Always dreamed of having a fan club ...= D but basically, my incipient paranoid psychosis is emphasized in front of the word "fan" ... Must be why the update is scarce lately: P
Fan Club on the other hand is infinitely more entertaining ... imagine instead of stalking people, I imagine them with banners, shouting madly to see a new entry in the blog. That will increase my already huge ego and I will have extra motivation to write more often and wave.
If you see me with dark glasses and attitude elusive and disappear for a long time ... not least ... let me cry ... go unnoticed ... I always preferred a low profile: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment