Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Pee Diaper Diaper Punishment
(Just in case I do not mean Manolo "FAP!" Fernandez, but a great topic of Daft Punk, which serves as the soundtrack for the occasion. To think that ad hoc topics always appear at times accurate ... one more to the extensive soundtrack of my life.)
All this was, if you want to call it an experiment. I always said a lot but sometimes thought that everything was very afraid that and nothing more: thoughts, musings, suggestions, everything was in my head. That's why it was necessary to experiment, find out if in fact it was just or whether they still remained intact all that remained hidden for almost a year and a half ago.
And yes, all intact. Starting it. Like in the physical than it was then. Unspoiled beauty, poise intact.
As it was still all to walk to where ever for the same street, at the same pace, the same way. And the same doubts: we come to a corner and did not know which way to go. Finally, continue along the long street a tired gait, as she wanted.
As we moved to either side my fears receded. Certainly, the scene was presented much better than how I imagined it: the silences were never called such, and the words came one after another as before. Many times I think the time wears relations, as I mentioned, but there are times when even if they may have spent 10 years and always follow all the same. It is worth mentioning that the scenario I imagined was unfounded reasons: the times we had met this year and a half everything was left in a "hello" to the distance and a smile. But not just any smile, clear.
A halfway spent three old on our side, of those typical old street, homeless, with a thousand stories of drunkenness, beatings and a life forgotten. When you pass one of them said aloud, "take his hand." Plainly, the comment referred to me, and that's how I thought, but I did not. It was strange, I felt that I should be in her hand: it was like to feel that this year and a half did not exist and never have done, that she was still with me as if nothing had happened.
We talked about life changes, people. Past people, situations inconclusive. But despite all the fluid that things were going, I could not even get to where he was scheduled to arrive. In fact it was very difficult to try to address it. Anyway, as I mentioned earlier to a "colleague", he would throw me into the pool without even leaning out to see if he had any water or not. As for all there are times and moments during the trip back home I figured some distances and times for everything that I wanted to talk and ask him to stay just at the point where I wanted. And so it proved, indeed.
Time will tell once again, as I said almost two years now, in a letter also published here. But aside from anything, I can conclude that the experiment was a success, and the results were favorable: it has been almost a year and a half and that was half hidden finally came to light. Everything is still there. All the same, everything intact.
What It's amazing you find face to face ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment